If family members other than parents send photo of child, you must include a written permission slip from parents or the child’s guardian.
Rules & Regulations
Babies must be under the age of two by Dec. 31, 2017. Two babies – a boy and a girl – will qualify every week. Our Baby of the Year will be chosen from all weekly qualifiers. The overall winner will appear on the cover of the first issue of The Newfoundland Herald in 2018.
- Babies must be under the age of two by Dec. 31, 2017 (born in 2016 or 2017).
- Photos must be larger than wallet size, be clear and unobstructed (the less accessories the better).
- No photos will be returned.
- Photos must be received on or before Oct. 31, 2017.
- Employees and immediate family members of The Newfoundland Herald and its affiliated companies are not eligible to enter.
- Winning babies must reside in Newfoundland and Labrador.
- You may enter as often as you wish, though once your child is chosen they aren’t eligible to win again.
- The judges’ decision is final.